Schedule A Free Coaching Assessment
Is Coaching Right for You?
Are you considering partnering with an executive coach? Or are you seeking a coach match for someone you lead or support?
We recognize coaching as a distinct profession and adhere to the International Coach Federation (ICF) standards and code of ethics. Coaching is not consulting and we do not claim to be experts in your business or profession. Coaching is not therapy, we only work with healthy people wanting to move forward. If you are dealing with issues that may require therapy, please seek out a professional in that field.
The ICF defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Common Reasons for Partnering with a Coach
- Optimizing work performance
- Exploring and expanding career opportunities
- Increasing self-esteem/ self-confidence
- Maximizing one’s potential
- Coping with rapid organizational change
- Creating a better work life balance
- Developing business management strategies
- Developing strengths and specific skills: influencing, communication, leadership, conflict management
Are You Ready, Willing, and Able for Coaching?
Ultimately, your readiness, desire, and commitment is key for the coaching experience to be successful. There are many coaches out there. And not every coach is good for everyone. Generally, this means we are looking to work with people who are:
- Ready to accept input and new perspectives
- Willing to be challenged and eager to grow
- Wanting to achieve extraordinary results in every area of their work and life
- Able to devote time — at least 3 hours a month to coaching sessions or commitments made in coaching sessions?
If you are ready, willing, and able, click the button below or email email@example.com. Schedule your Free Coaching Assessment today. Because the best is yet to come!