Maxine Clark — Allow Yourself to Dream Big and then Go for It
Maxine Clark, founder and former CEO of Build-A-Bear Workshop knows how to build on her passion and seize the opportunities. In this episode, I talk with Maxine about what compelled her to leave a corporate job at 47 and start a new retail entertainment business and what makes great leaders today.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is that Maxine attributes her success to many influential people throughout her lifetime. Especially to her mother for instilling high expectations on her daughters to make a difference in the world. Accompanied by this constant reminder, “you don’t get there on your own.”
Listen to this motivational episode and learn how you can unleash your ideas and follow your passion to be a great leader in life and business.
- Running time: 24:00
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions to: email@example.com
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Maxine on LinkedIn