Marcus Allen CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Talks about Resilience and Leadership
This is sixth episode of the competitive advantage podcast. In this episode I speak with Marcus Allen, President/ CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region.
Marcus shares his personal story of humble beginnings from living in the projects while being raised by his mother a single parent to leading one of the most prominent non-profit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is out of adversity and athletics Marcus cultivated a relentless optimistic attitude which is at his core of being a great leader.
His perspective on resilience and leadership will inspire you to dare greatly and be extraordinary — no matter the challenge.
Listen to this inspirational episode and let me know your thoughts.
- Want to give me feedback on the show? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Marcus on LinkedIn
- 4 Tips To Help You Keep Your Commitment - July 9, 2019
- Accountability Starts With You - May 1, 2019
- Stop Saying “Just” So Much - March 20, 2019
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment. Click here to login