Marcus Allen CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Talks about Resilience and Leadership
This is sixth episode of the competitive advantage podcast. In this episode I speak with Marcus Allen, President/ CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region.
Marcus shares his personal story of humble beginnings from living in the projects while being raised by his mother a single parent to leading one of the most prominent non-profit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is out of adversity and athletics Marcus cultivated a relentless optimistic attitude which is at his core of being a great leader.
His perspective on resilience and leadership will inspire you to dare greatly and be extraordinary — no matter the challenge.
Listen to this inspirational episode and let me know your thoughts.
- Want to give me feedback on the show? Email me at email@example.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Marcus on LinkedIn
Latest posts by Peg Calvario (see all)
- Afraid To Make A Career Change - October 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Unwind, Renew, Recharge this Labor Day Weekend - August 22, 2018
- Four Habits to Be Happier at Work - August 2, 2018