Lu Ann Cahn, Author of “I Dare Me” Opens Up About Leadership
This is first episode of the competitive advantage podcast. In this episode I speak with Lu Ann Cahn, author and former TV News journalist at Philadelphia NBC.
Lu Ann shares her secrets to achieving personal leadership in re-creating her professional life and energizing her personal life.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is what it takes to bounce back from adversity.
Her perseverance should serve as an inspiration to anyone listening.
Listen to this episode and learn how you can find strength to create the life and career you’ve always wanted.
- Want to give me feedback on the show? Email me at email@example.com
- Connect with me on Linkedin
- Connect with Lu Ann on Linkedin
- Get Lu Ann’s Book here.
Latest posts by Peg Calvario (see all)
- Passion + Purpose = Doing What You Love - February 13, 2019
- Afraid To Make A Career Change - October 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Unwind, Renew, Recharge this Labor Day Weekend - August 22, 2018