Kutztown University’s College of Business Dean Martha Geaney Talks about Leadership Skills for Success
Martha Geaney, PhD, dean of the College of Business at Kutztown University is passionate about education, business and leadership. In this episode, I talk with Martha about her professional career transitions from being a middle school English teacher to management consultant and onward to college dean.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is how Martha transferred her professional teaching skills and love of flying into new found leadership competencies. That ability continues to give her the competitive advantage in business and higher education.
Listen to this motivational episode and learn what leaders like Martha do to make the lives of others better as a result of their leadership.
- Running time: 25:00
- Please send any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to this podcast on iTunes.
- Also, please leave us a review on iTunes and tell us what you think.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Martha on LinkedIn
Latest posts by Peg Calvario (see all)
- Passion + Purpose = Doing What You Love - February 13, 2019
- Afraid To Make A Career Change - October 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Unwind, Renew, Recharge this Labor Day Weekend - August 22, 2018