Chris Chirieleison, Principal Talks About Servant Leadership
This is second episode of the competitive advantage podcast. In this episode I speak with Chris Chirieleison, Principal at Saint Joseph’s Catholic Academy.
Chris shares how the four pillars of faith, scholarship, leadership and service guide him daily as a leader to his students and the school community.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is the difference between advancement and vocation. Chris speaks about the importance of vocation, purpose and mission as leaders of our lives and work.
His sense of purpose should serve as an inspiration to anyone listening.
Listen to this episode and learn how you can be on purpose leading and serving others.
- Want to give me feedback on the show? Email me at email@example.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
Latest posts by Peg Calvario (see all)
- Afraid To Make A Career Change - October 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Unwind, Renew, Recharge this Labor Day Weekend - August 22, 2018
- Four Habits to Be Happier at Work - August 2, 2018