CEO and Founder of PeopleShare Inc. Talks Culture, Challenge and Growth
This is fourth episode of the competitive advantage podcast. In this episode I speak with David Donald, CEO and founder of PeopleShare Inc.
Dave shares his vision, optimism, and passion to grow one of the largest and most unique staffing companies in the country. PeopleShare has been ranked as the #1 fastest growing staffing company in Pennsylvania and was the gold medal winner in The Best Places to Work small company category by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
One of the most inspiring things I learned during our conversation is how business leaders Jim Collins and Dale Carnegie have influenced and guided Dave as a leader, entrepreneur and visionary.
His perspective on life and the people who are in your life defines what is of importance.
Dave’s genuine appreciation for people and humility should serve as an inspiration to anyone listening.
Listen to this high energy episode and learn how you can be the best that you can be — every day.
- Want to give me feedback on the show? Email me at email@example.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Connect with Dave on Linked In
Latest posts by Peg Calvario (see all)
- Afraid To Make A Career Change - October 4, 2018
- 7 Ways to Unwind, Renew, Recharge this Labor Day Weekend - August 22, 2018
- Four Habits to Be Happier at Work - August 2, 2018